Friday, June 12, 2009

So Sorry.....



Just wanted to apologize for the delay in posting on the blog. I've been so wrapped up in Facebook, I have totally ignored my loyal bloggers.

Just to keep you updated with Daniel, he's left infancy and is officially a toddler! That's right, he's walking everywhere. He took is first step about a month ago, and now he's walking like a pro. He prefers walking to crawling now. He has FINALLY started sleeping through the night. We had to go through a few sleepless nights of crying, but we made it through.

I'll try to get some more pictures up soon. We are having some technical difficulties with our computer. We're running out of memory and hard drive space. Uploading pictures is a challenge now. Enjoy these for now, and hopefully it won't take me another 7 months to put up more.















No comments: