Monday, July 7, 2008

We're almost there!!

Well, there's only 11 more days until Daniel is due, but realistically, he could come any minute. We're so excited for his arrival. Mike's been working really hard around the house getting all kinds of projects done, and I've been running around trying to keep the place clean. I've definitely come into my "nesting" phase.

The nursery is all ready for Daniel's arrival. I've included some pictures, but to get the full effect, you'll just have to come by and see it for yourself.

We're so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family who have been supporting us and helping us prepare. I'm sure you're all as eager as we are to meet Daniel.

I know a lot of people have been asking for "belly" pictures...as soon as I find one I like, I'll put it up here- hopefully before I deliver.

Here's a little preview of Daniel...it's an enhanced photo from my last ultrasound. Many thanks to my big brother Jason whose talent is immeasurable.

NOTE: Jason drew all of the pictures that are haging in the nursery.











2 comments:

Olney Family said...

The nursery looks great! We can't wait to meet baby Daniel. The twins are excited too. They have been fascinated with babies lately in anticipation of Daniel's Arrival. It's hard to believe that it could be any day now. I hope you are better about keeping up with your blog than we are ;)

Matt said...

The nursery is beautiful, and Jason's paintings are awesome!